Sunday 9 April 2017

Quick Catch Up

Assalamualaikum.

Good morning everyone! Hope u guys will have a lovely day today. Quite sometime I didn't update this blog. My resolution for 2017 is everywhere already. Sigh!

Nothing much change in my life currently. I have become more successful procrastinator. I just watched Beauty and the beast last week. Such a lovely movie. I yawned too much while watching, not because of the movie, but I was just tired perhaps. You know, watching movie after work always like that. Next week my friend already bought a ticket for Fast and furious 8. She bought it online while watching beauty and the beast movie just because she (we) wants the free gift, the car sticker and combo with whatever-i-dont-know-and-dont-care package.

That's it! Till then yaaa...Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment